Strawberry white chocolate cookies are a delicious twist on traditional chocolate chip cookies. Here is a recipe for you to try:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried strawberries, ground into a powder
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla extract.
- Mix in the ground freeze-dried strawberries until well combined.
- Gradually mix in the flour mixture until just combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious and unique strawberry white chocolate cookies!